White imported marbles radiate calm and peace. They depict purity, innocence, wholeness and completion. They are not only perfect for the daily inspiration that you need in your life but they also open ways for peace and happiness into your space. White imported marbles are eternally beautiful, priceless & unique. They come in streaky, dynamic wavy & stripy patterns that run across the entire marble surface though the density varies from block to block and slab to slab.
However, in today’s era, imported stones are not only used in monuments, they are also used to enhance the beauty of other spaces such as homes, hotels, worship places and other properties. From the seven wonders of the world to the elite hotels, to homes, marble is one of the materials which has been in trend since ages. Imported Marble has seen its attractiveness evolve into beautiful structures for centuries now. Regardless of the region, religion, or faith, white imported marble is universally accepted not only in India, but across the globe as a symbol of purity, peace and positivity.
Reasons of using white imported marbles in worship places:
1. Natural: Throughout the world, people prefer to build places of worship out of natural materials such as marble. Some of the traditionally used materials include wood, metals such as copper, silver, gold, and sandstone. The everlasting beauty of marble, however, is unsurpassed.
2. Colour: The exquisite characteristic of white imported stone makes it an obvious and perfect choice for places of worship. It glows and disperses light in every direction, lending the space a heavenly ambience. Right from polished floors to intricately carved structures – every inch of white marble shines with divine beauty.
3. Durability: Imported Marbles are heat resistant as well. They won’t hold fire or burn, but it’s wise to protect the finish. In India, places of worship usually have lighting lamps or diyas offered to God while worshipping. Use of imported marbles will be a safe option to choose.
4. Carving: Indians are fond of intricate art, and its beauty is enhanced by the most creative artisans. Carrying out carvings on white marble is a perfect way to express creativity. There are numerous temples in India having carvings done on the walls, depicting the lifestyle of ancient people or narrating a story.
5. Beauty: White Imported Marbles are extremely beautiful, priceless and unique. That is why it is the most loved stone right now. It is a completely different material in comparison to other natural or man-made stones. This type of stone is more prone to have a white background with little to minimal veining.
At Millenium Marbles, we help you choose the best. With over 22 years of experience in hand and 300+ natural stones to choose from, we will ensure you find the right match. For additional information about natural stones, Get in touch with us via our social media handles or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shoolagiri Factory: I Log Hub N.H. 7, Kasturiba School Backside, Gollapali Post, Shoolagiri Village, District Krishnagiri, Hosur, Tamil Nadu – 635117